Women’s Health Yoga
June 18 @ 6:30 pm - October 23 @ 8:00 pm$27
Tuesdays at 6:30 to 8:00 pm on the following dates
June 18, July 23, August 20, September 25, October 23
Yoga has tremendous potential for improving health. And problems that are particular to women are no exception.
These once a month 90 minute classes will give you tools from yoga postures, breathing and Ayurveda. We will respond to the needs of the people who come to each class. The classes will address
- How to have a pain free period by discovering and addressing the underlying imbalances in your body
- How to prepare for menopause
- How to address the many symptoms of menopause (hot flashes, mood swings, anxiety, digestive changes, joint pain/popping and more)
- How to support breast health
- How to improve urinary continence
- How to improve organ prolapse
Taught by two physical therapists who are pelvic health specialists and also yoga teachers (and one is a certified yoga therapist). Sara Nelson, PT, DPT, CYT and Shona Craig, PT, DPT, RYT-200.