Therapy Solutions is a privately owned rehabilitation clinic that has been providing expert care to the Tri-Cities since 1999. Our clinic has fostered a compassionate and safe environment to address your healing process.
We provide integrative, holistic, and individualized programs for your needs while addressing the body as one unit. Each therapist contributes a unique set of abilities and experiences via their training and life experiences.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Massage therapy
- Mental health counseling
- Group functional fitness classes
- GYROTONIC® EXPANSION SYSTEM
- Compression garment fitting
- Group and private pilates classes
Therapy Solutions is a medical facility like no other in the Tri-Cities. Our specializations include:
- Pelvic floor physical therapy to manage incontinence, irritable bowel syndrome, prolapse, diastasis recti, and pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor physical therapy to navigate pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum
- Occupational therapy with a certified hand therapist
- Physical therapy and massage therapy for lymphedema management and cancer recovery
- Full spectrum of services to address chronic pain and autoimmune conditions
Our mission is to provide an environment for healing where everyone is encouraged to experiences wholeness and independence.
Our values are compassionate, open-hearted care, evidence for innovation, and building relationships.
These missions and values allow the highest level of care to explore your concerns and to discuss the available treatment options to create a customized, collaborative plan of care.
To address the four components of healing, our team specializes in using body work, strategic nutrition, movement, and awareness to integrate the body, mind, and spirit:
- Body work: Our therapists are highly skilled in various forms of body work including myofascial release, manual lymphatic drainage, and craniosacral therapy.
- Strategic nutrition: Choosing foods that promote health and wellness will allow for optimal outcomes in the long run.
- Movement: Exercise is a fantastic way to continue living a happy life. Whether it be yoga, weight training, cardio, or dance, the best exercise is one that makes you feel good.
- Awareness: Being present within your body is important to address any possible dysfunction in order to improve your quality of life.
Starting the process to attend one of the multiple services we provide can be confusing but our front office staff is happy to help! A referral from a physician is required if you want to use your insurance benefits for physical therapy, occupational therapy, or mental health counseling.
*To insure the best quality of care, we do not bill insurance for massage therapy or acupuncture.
- Most private insurances
- We are out of network for United Health Care and Aetna (please verify with your insurance if you have out of network benefits)
- All federal policies
*We are unable to provide services to people with Medicaid policies
A referral is not required if you would want to be under self-pay. See the next section for contact information.
When you are ready to schedule your appointment, you can either call or email the front office at 509-396-3707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the first visit, you will have plenty of time to share your story to address personal concerns, wants, and needs in a safe and comfortable environment.
Next, a physical exam (for occupational, physical, or massage therapies) or a mental health assessment (for mental health counseling) will be performed depending on the area(s) that need to be addressed.
Lastly, the therapist will be able to provide you with education, a home exercise program, and behavioral change suggestions in order to begin your healing journey.
Each session, including your initial evaluation, are 53-60 minutes long within a private environment so we can provide individualized and specialized care.